Random Thing. Random Thing.

Um...

It's... what? I really don't know... It's hardcore but... er... Hmm...

archetype archetype

Nice

"once internet explorer stops being a peice of ****"
So I'm assuming you'll never change it? =P

Nice song.

SoulfireCS responds:

hahaha. actually i meant, im on a computer with a horrable network card, i have wireless network, but its fixed now! ie8 isnt that bad ... so far.

MKDD Baby Park MKDD Baby Park

Rather obnoxious.

Doesn't really go anywhere. It's the same dynamic and style the whole way through. Pretty funny sounding, though.

daYoshifan responds:

Yes, that's the song.
Thanks for review.

P1X3L - Unity {{DEMO}} P1X3L - Unity {{DEMO}}

Interesting!

This could totally go somewhere! I really want to hear what the full version sounds like.

Still Alive Revise Still Alive Revise

It's OK.

But you kind of lose your tempo in there sometimes. It's also a little boring with just the piano. That's not to say it's not well-played, though!

iPodNanoClock responds:

ok thanks!

Seth Seth

Not bad...

... for 40 minutes. I'd suggest spending more time, though. I'll work on a song for days and still not end up liking how it came out. Sounds like this has good potential, though.

SethKorn responds:

Well, I'm only trying out the Demo, for right now, so I can't save my songs, otherwise I would make this better... I'll listen to some of your stuff, too.

Thanks for your oppinion:D
~Seth~

I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus

wtf?

So random, yet so amazing.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Hehehe we try XP

-Race around the world 2- -Race around the world 2-

Pure awesome in music form

Wow. I loved this song the first time around. This is even better. Like, if the sequel to The Dark Knight were better than The Dark Knight.

Waterflame responds:

Hahah :D thats actually a great compliment, since that movie owned my balls off. thank you ^^

-GreenGreens remix- -GreenGreens remix-

They should actually put this on a Kirby game...

Hehe... This is like my millionth or so review on you... All 10/10. Don't know if I'm being annoying or if you like that... Still, these are awesome!

Waterflame responds:

quite the oppsite from anoying! ofcource, i love reading reviews ^^ thank you for taking the time! and for the nice words :]

-Emotion Burst locomotion -Emotion Burst locomotion

=O (shocked smiley)

Dude. Get off Newgrounds. Go on iTunes/Napster/whatever. You deserve money from this stuff!

Waterflame responds:

im thinkin about it! thanks X)